Saturday 2 December 2017

Quessco Ristorante (Mumbai)

Ciao! Hola! Swasdi! Everyone! You might be thinking what’s wrong with me. Relax its just a “Hello’ in Italian, Mexcian, and Thai Language, and the reason why I greeted you all like that is because of the restaurant I had recently tried.
Well, actually there is a story behind eating out at this place. I’m a total foodie, loves to explore new restaurants and food joints. So here I was sitting and doing nothing when my sister (cousin) asked me to accompany her to a play in Prithvi theatre. Listening to that the first thing came to my mind was Prithvi Café! As I wanted to visit Prithvi Café for so long just to try the food there, here was the chance and I was happily ready to grab it.
So after the nice time, we spend watching the play, my stomach started asking for its fuel. But for my bad, the café had a HUGE waiting line, so we searched on zomato and decided to check out this place.

“QUESSCO RISTORANTE” the name itself sounds a bit of Italian. Situated on the 2nd floor of Link Plaza Commercial Premises above Shreejee Veg near on the main road of Link Road in Oshiwara, the place serves Vegetarian food in Italian, Mexican and Thai. While entering the premises, you will think if the restaurant is good enough or not. But as soon as you step out of the lift you will say ‘wow’. The ambience is amazing and is soothing for you. They make you feel at home and relaxed that you will fall in love with the place automatically. I will recommend you to make prior reservations as that will be more convenient, though they also entertain if you just walk in, it’s better to make prior reservations.
The ambience is perfectly done and I must say, I felt super relaxed as soon as I step in. They also have outdoor dining available which can be a good experience during good weather. The staff here is really nice; as soon as we settled down we had the menu in hand and a staff member to attend.
So what we all ordered?
Cheese Corn Balls: The perfect taste of cheese and corns fried and served with a dip this is a good appetizer to start your meal with.
Cheese Garlic Bread: One of the most amazing things I like about garlic bread is that it should taste of garlic along with butter and a good amount of cheese loaded on it and here you get it exactly the way you want it to be.
Nachos El Classico: Honestly, I’m not that big fan of Nachos but what they serve here is to die for. One bite and I was totally in love with it. The crispy nachos covered with salsa and cream cheese and baked beans the taste was so good that I would love to come here again just to have this alone. 

Rosso Pasta: Th scrumptious taste of red and white sauce mixed together and tossed with veggies and pasta, this is worth trying out here. The perfection with which they make it is to die for. 

Death By Chocolate: As the name suggests, it is actually a death when you skip this. One of the best desserts they serve here is this and it is worth trying out. 
Overall, the food was super yummy, I had a huge smile on my face with every first bite of everything I ate that night, and it was totally satisfying. I love to cook and as Sanjeev Kapoor says “You should eat twice, before actually eating the food, i.e., from eyes (presentation), from the nose (smell) and finally from the mouth (taste).” And I always follow that. So, each time when they served our order, I looked at the presentation first (which actually everyone does), and it was really nice. I liked the way they presented the dishes and taste, as I already mentioned, it was 10 on 10.
The service here is really quick, which is really very impressive. The staff is friendly and helps you in everything, from a confusion of what to order, to how they made this or that.
At the end of the main course, we were super full but still, we wanted to eat dessert and we didn’t regret that, as it was really very very delicious. In most of the restaurants, along with the bill comes mouth fresheners but here they serve cute small yummy chocolates, which was again impressive for me.
I heard that ‘Chimichangas’ is the best dish here, which I wasn’t aware of or else we would have definitely tried it too, but no issues that will be there in my mind and I will try it on my next visit. I really loved the restaurant and would like to visit here again soon and would love to recommend it to everyone.

So this is it…
Thanks for reading! I will be back soon with a new post. Right now I’m going to be busy with my exams, so till then, enjoy, keep reading and keep loving my work.
Sayonara!
Will be back with another post soon.
Till then take care…
With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment