Saturday 16 December 2017

Theobroma (Mumbai)

Hi everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! The weekend is here and so is my new post for you all. So, today I will talk about a place which is a bakery cafĂ© and is famous among Mumbaikars. I think many of you might have guessed it. Not making any further suspense, well I’m talking about Theobroma which has so many branches in Mumbai.


The service is really nice. Some branches have really nice ambience too.
Talking about the food, what we love to order?
Chocolate Mousse: Made to perfection the chocolate mousse here is to die for.
Red Velvet Pastry: If you love red velvet pastry then it’s a must try here. One of the best red velvet pastry I tried is here. Perfect in taste and texture.

Paneer Tikka Sandwich: one of my favourite sandwiches here which I sometimes convert into rolls as well. The right amount of spice and flavour along with the softness of paneer and the veggies is perfect.

Chilly cheese Toast: Loaded with cheese and chillies and little amount of capsicum the cheese chilly toast here is a worth trying.

Overall my experience here has always been amazing. The food here is amazing, and the staff is helpful too.
If you like this post then please do share and comment your views below.
Well, I will be back with another post soon.
Till then take care.
With Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment