Saturday 9 December 2017

Pop Tate's (Mumbai)

Hi everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! The weekend is here and so is my new post for you all. So, I visited this place a few weeks back for my friend’s party. Basically, it has branches in many places in Mumbai but I visited their Malad branch. I’m talking about Pop Tate’s.
The ambience is very attractive and funky and I couldn’t stop myself checking each and everything carefully. The music is catchy and you would just want to get up and dance. The staff was friendly and the service was impressive.
Talking about the food, what all we ordered?
Veg Bombastic: Mix veg balls deep fried and served in the bowl full of the liquid cheesy dish. This is a perfect blend of veggies and cheese and the taste is simply different. A must try because this is some I had for the first time.
Paneer Shashlik Sizzler: One of my favourite sizzlers, the shashlik sauce was made to the perfection and flavours were to the core perfect. Served with rice, onion, capsicum and French fries the sizzler was delicious.

Cross Country Pizza: Unlike a regular pizza this had diced veggies with a unique and different pizza sauce which gave a scrumptious taste to the pizza. It is said that the pizza sauce is chef’s special.

Arrabiata Pasta: The arrabbiata sauce in the pasta was spicy as I liked and was mixed with penne and black olives, this pasta was good in taste and texture. The sauce was perfectly cooked and I was happy that it wasn’t sour in taste.
Nachos & Beans: After my experience with Nachos at Quessco, I started liking it further. In fact I liked the nachos served here, covered with cheese sauce along with salsa and beans, this was something I enjoyed.

Sizzling Brownie: the Best ending to scrumptious dinner is a perfect dessert. What can be better than having a sizzling brownie with ice-cream? Well, I won’t say much about it as I find the taste of this dessert same almost everywhere.

Overall my experience here was superb and I would recommend everyone who has not been to this place yet to just try it out once and I’m sure you will love it. The food here is amazing, the music and the ambience is perfect and the staff is helpful, just what you want for a perfect evening with friends.
If you like this post then please do share and comment your views below.
Well, I will be back with another post soon.
Till then take care.
With Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment