Saturday 30 July 2016

The Chaai (Pune)

Hi Everyone,
I hope all are doing well. My next post is about a cafe in Pune. A cafe I'm personally in love with.
Sometimes we visit a place and instantly fall in love with. My connection with The Chaai is exactly the same. I first visited this place when it newly opened at FC Road. A cafe with amazing ambience, food, and wifi facility. I and my friends were the first groups to drop in here and then becoming the regular customer. It is one of the places I have visited a lot during my college days and still prefer to be here when I'm nearby to that place.
Cafe View
Located on the 1st floor of mayur centre on FC Road, this place has an amazing ambience. Calm and soothing I should say. Sit anywhere and you will feel a comfort. I personally like to sit near the window to look outside the moving traffic and Pune's weather. They also have 2 rooms if someone wants Privacy for party or meeting.
Service is perfect, quick and fast. The staff is always happy to help and are very efficient with their work.
Coming to food, well you will be provided with a tab as a menu card. Well, I love everything they serve coz the chef is perfect in work and the food served is fantastic. No matter whatever you order. The must haves which are my personal favourites are :
Animal Fries : A regular french fries mixed with cheese and other spices gives a perfect taste and blend to the french fries making it a unique and a must have. Also known as the secret recipe of the chef.
Animal Fries
Potato Galore : An assortment of masala french fries, rosti potatoes, mashed potatoes and croquet are served with dips. The taste of each and every single thing served on the plate are made to perfection.
Potato Galore
Veg Cheeseburger : unlike the regular burger you try out at different places, here it is loaded with veggies and cheese, giving it a perfect taste and a must have.
Veg Cheeseburger
Alfredo Pasta : no one serves a better pasta than The Chaai. Super cheesy and perfect taste of white sauce blended with exotic veggies and pasta give it a perfect texture and a taste. One bite and you are sold. The best pasta I ever had.
Alfredo Pasta
Paneer Do Pyaza : A perfectly made paneer do pyaza with strong spices and unique taste for your taste buds and soft paneer give it a A1 experience, served with jeera rice, this is worth trying out.
Paneer Do Pyaza
Cold Mocha : One of my favourite drink, they serves a perfect blend of coffee and chocolate, giving it an amazing taste.
Almond Frape : Perfect blend of cold coffee with vanilla and chopped almond topped with whipped cream gives the frape a nice taste.
Cold Mocha & Almond Frape
Overall this place serves everything superb. I would suggest to try it and know yourself and I'm sure you will love it for sure.
[P.S : Photo Courtesy - Cafe Website]
Well, I will be back with another post about any other place soon.
If you liked the post, please do like, comment and share...
Take Care...
With Love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment