Saturday 23 December 2017

Box 8 (Mumbai & Pune)

Hi everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! The weekend is here and so is my new post for you all. Today I will share my experience with one of the takeaways and home delivery store named Box 8 which is one of the places from where I love to order food. Located in many areas in Mumbai and Pune,  this takeaway place serves really amazing food in a unique way. The service is quick, the staff is helpful and the food is really nice.
Talking about the food, what all we love to order?
Spicy Paneer Meal: A box of meal with spicy paneer gravy along with dal makhani, rice/roti, salad, chutney and dessert. You can call it a mini thali. The perfect taste of spicy paneer gravy and dal makhani cooked to perfection is one of the best meals I like to order. As the option is between rice and paratha, I mostly opt for Rice, as I don’t like the paratha here.
Chole Tikki Meal: A box of meal with spicy chole gravy with tikki along with rice, salad, chutney and dessert. Same as spicy paneer, just one thing changes in the menu and that is chole. The chole that I get here.
Fusion Box
PC: Google Images
Dilli wale Rajma Chawal fusion box: A box layered with rice, rajma, garlic yoghurt, chutney and salad. All you have to do is just mix all and eat. I just love this idea of serving. The rajma is made to perfection, just like what my mom makes and the garlic yoghurt is just amazing.
Grilled Patty Sub: Delicious veg patty made in a subway style with their signature sauce and salad. This is the only sub which I love here.
Overall my experience here has always been amazing and satisfying. I would suggest everyone who has not yet ordered from here shall try it out once and I’m sure you will love it. The food here is amazing and the staff is helpful too.
If you like this post then please do share and comment your views below.
Well, I will be back with another post soon.
Till then take care.
With Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment