Saturday 25 November 2017

Tea Villa Cafe (Mumbai)

Hi Everyone!
How are you all? Hope all fine. As promised, I’m back with the new post. Well, today I will be sharing my experience with you all about a place which is trending among Mumbaikars a lot. Everyone is visiting this place to at least try once and get an amazing experience.
Well, I am talking about Tea Villa Café, located in many locations in Mumbai, this café carries an amazing and unique ambience in all their outlets. Well, each outlet carries a different ambience than another one, and all are fantastically done.

Staff is helpful and friendly and the service is quick and nice. Also, the presentation of the food is really nice and eye catchy.
Talking about the food, what all we tried?

KitKat Milkshake: Chocolate milkshake ble3nd with KitKat and served chilled with KitKat this was a really yummy milkshake I tired. The slight change in the taste of chocolate milkshake and the crunchiness of KitKat gives the shake a uniqueness to it.

Assorted Potato basket: A basket mix of French fries, sweet potato fries and potato wedges served with dips this basket has a unique taste and the flavours are really nice.

Cheesy Spaghetti in White Sauce: Perfectly cooked spaghetti mixed with veggies and white sauce, the spaghetti was so delicious and the most amazing part was the flavours that it had were just perfect.

Mac and Cheese Pizza: Have you ever thought of combining your two favourites and turning it into one. Well, this is what I got when I saw on the menu. A perfectly cooked mac and cheese baked on the pizza with four different cheese, this was the most scrumptious pizza I had.

Chocolate overloaded Waffle: If you are a waffle lover then you should try the chocolate overloaded waffle that is served here. The crispiness of the waffle and the mix of dark and milk chocolate gives the waffle an amazing taste and the aroma of freshly baked waffle and chocolate is worth a wait.

Overall my experience here was superb and I’m looking for a chance to drop in here again as soon as possible to try out other things given in the menu. I will really recommend all of you who haven’t tried out this place or have kept it bookmarked, please do try it.
All suggestions are welcome. You can also suggest what shall I try here when I visit next? Just put your words in the comment box below and it will be of great help.
If you liked my post then do comment and share.
I will be back will new post soon.
Till then take care.
With Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment