Saturday 11 November 2017

Udta Punjab (Mumbai)

Hi Everyone!
As promised, I am back with the new post about the new place. As the title says it all, this place is called Udta Punjab and is a takeaway and home delivery place in Goregaon, Mumbai. Well, I don’t know if this name was kept after the movie or before that. I first got to know about this place when I was travelling towards Andheri and saw this place.
And as Google provides answers to all of your questions, I googled the place and bingo I got the details on Zomato. Firstly, the menu is limited yet made in a very exciting way. Everything in the menu starts with Udta. Well, as the name suggests, their menu contains all Punjabi food. Speaking about the service, the delivery service is normal what you will get in every place (minimum 30 mins) and if you are eating there itself parking your vehicle and standing as seating isn’t available then too the serving time is same.
Talking about the food, what is a must try?
Dal Makhani: If you like dal makhani and dying to try a really good one in Mumbai then I will suggest trying here once. The authentic taste of dal makhani that you get in Punjab is what you will get here. The scrumptious taste and the perfectly cooked dal with the right amount of spices this place serves the best dal makhani in town.
Subz Diwani Kadhai: Veggies mixed in the yellow gravy cooked in the kadhai till it is ready to get served on the plates, this dish carries all the flavours that go in veg kadhai perfectly.
Butter Garlic Naan: Order naan from anywhere else and by the time you get it and you sit to eat it turns all rubbery. But here, even delivering after 30 -40 mins the naans are hot and in perfect condition.
Rajma Masala: One of my favourite dish of all time. Give me Rajma Chawal and I’m sorted. Rajma Masala here has that perfect taste of what my mom cooks for me. The thickness of the gravy is perfect, with well-cooked Rajma and the scrumptious taste of the dish is just amazing.
Subz Dum Biryani: Briyani is always best when served hot and is made in an authentic way using dum to it. Here you will get that exact flavours and delicious taste of the biryani. Veggies and rice are perfectly cooked and the aroma is just another level.
Malai Phirni: I’m not a sweet lover but malai Phirni here is what I can say a must try. The absolute taste of phirni what you might get in the households of Punjab is brought here for you. The right amount of sweetness gives the dish a perfect taste.
Overall this place is best for filling your craving for Punjabi food as you will get the authentic Punjabi taste here. I loved each and everything I tried till date.
If you haven’t tried it yet then do drop in here for a takeaway or just order.
If you like this post then do like, comment and share.
I will see you all next week with another post.
Till then take care.
With Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment