Saturday 4 November 2017

Chung Wah (Bangalore)

Hi Everyone!
I am back with the new post. Well, this time I am going to talk about a place I love to visit whenever I’m in Bangalore. Well, this particular post is a throwback for me as I was thinking about the place today and luckily got the pictures saved on the laptop as well. So thought to share my first experience there.
So this place is known as Chung Wah and it is located in Kalyan Nagar in Bangalore. If you are new in Bangalore then use Google maps to reach here and if you have been to this place, then you know how it is. The entrance of this place looks as if you are entering a bungalow, however, once you get in you feel as if you are somewhere in China.
The ambience is nicely done with dim lights, seating areas divided by thin wood carved dividers which are carved with some Chinese writings. The fragrance there is really different and unique and not of a food, which most of the Chinese restaurants carry. The staff there was really helpful and the service was quick and appreciable.
Talking about food, what all we ordered?
Manchow Soup: One of my favourites in soup, I have tried it almost everywhere. But what we got here was on the level of perfection. The thickness, taste, essence and flavours were up to the mark and the soup was perfectly made.
Mix Veg Dumplings: You can call it momos but the sheets used here are thinner than what we get in momos. Cooked to the right level, these dumplings were served with their two special sauce which complimented the dish perfectly.
Schezwan Noodles: The noodles served here were thinner than the regular size but weren’t the glass noodles. The little spicy taste of schezwan perfectly mixed with veggies and noodles gave the scrumptious taste to the dish.
Veg Fried Rice: Perfectly cooked rice tossed with veggies and little amount of flavours gave this dish a really nice taste. However, the taste wasn’t spicy at all which made me avoid the rice a little.
Veg Dumplings in Manchurian Gravy: This is a must-have for all the Chinese food, whether it is noodles or rice. We have to have to order it along. The Manchurian Gravy was perfectly made. I fell in love with this for the perfect taste and flavours and the way it is cooked.
Overall, my experience over there is always a bliss. I can say chefs at Chung Wah are brilliant at their work. I would recommend this place to everyone and would like to read about your experience as well.
Do share your experience in the comment box below. Also, do let me know how I can improve my blogs further.
Any sort of suggestions is always welcome.
If you like this post then do like, comment and share.
I will be back with another post next week.
Till then take care…
With Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment