Saturday 18 November 2017

Fingers Cross (Mumbai)

Hi Everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well. So, those who are the regular readers of my blog might be aware that I am a huge fan of sizzlers. So, today I will be sharing my experience with a place where I visited recently and got a chance to satisfy my taste buds with scrumptious sizzlers.
Well, I am talking about Fingers Cross which is located near the infinti mall, Andheri, Mumbai. The ambience is nicely done, with cozy seating options and some catching wall paintings. Lights were soothing exactly the way you would like to have in a restaurant and the music was amazing and refreshing. I really wanted to get up and dance to the music that was playing there.
Staff was friendly and helpful enough to suggest what is best to try out and how exactly that particular cuisine is made and what all does it contain.  However, the service is quite slow even when the restaurant wasn’t much crowded.
Talking about the food, what all we tried?

Cheese Corn Balls: The perfect blend of cheese and corn and black pepper powder, rolled over bread crumbs and deep fried and served with mayo dip. This was a perfect start for the yummy dinner.

Cheese Garlic Bread: One of my all-time favourites, this was so cheesy and the perfect taste of garlic. This was really yummy and different from what you regularly get.

Mashed Potato: The cheesy and creamy taste that you get in mashed potatoes are to die for, and here they serve the best mashed potatoes I have tried till date.

Shashlik Paneer Sizzler: One of my favourites in sizzlers, this was perfectly made. The shashlik sauce was just perfect and the best part was the veggies very cooked exactly the way I like partially cooked so that the crunchiness remains.

Cheese Spaghetti Sizzler: Honestly, for me, sizzlers are to die for. Also, I’m a spaghetti lover as well, and so when we ordered this one, oh god, it was the best decision we made. Perfectly cooked spaghetti, plated with veggies and mixed with white sauce and loaded with cheese. This sizzler was heaven for me, the most scrumptious one and worth trying.

Red Thai Curry Sizzler: I love red Thai curry and steam rice and when one of my friends suggested that we should order this one as well, I was in little doubt about how will this one be. So, we got a piping hot sizzler loaded with veggies and steam rice and potato wedges covered in red Thai curry. The sizzler was nice. However, I have tried better Thai curries than what I got here.

Overall, the place is really nice for scrumptious sizzlers and good music. I would suggest that you must - must try sizzlers here at least once. The service is nice and so is the food.
If you have any suggestions for me then please do let me know by dropping a comment below and also if you liked the post then please do like, comment and share and also subscribe to my blog.
I will be back with another post soon.
Till then take care.
With Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment