Sunday 28 August 2016

Cream Stone (Bangalore , Pune)

Hello, Everyone!
Hope all are doing good and enjoying this weekend. As its weekend and you might be thinking of some place so here I’m back with my post of another place. Ok, this time, what I will be talking about is not a restaurant but a place for desserts.
Cream Stone, located at the various places in India, serves amazing desserts which are a mix of ice cream with various stuff and served perfectly.
Well, I have been to its two stores that are located in Bangalore and Pune. I was first introduced to this place by my sister who lives in Bangalore and I was in love with what they serve. If you are not aware of the store in Bangalore, then let me tell you that it is located at CMR Road in Kalyan Nagar. Coming to Pune, I found it in Seasons Mall while I was roaming around in the mall and later got to know that it is also located in Viman Nagar
What this place actually provides is their amazing style of serving a regular ice cream with a twist. No matter what you order from the menu, they will take a scoop or two on the ice stone and start beating it while mixing various stuff to it. From normal flavors to seasonal fruits to nuts no matter whatever you order the end result is always wonderful. Enjoy seeing them making it live in front of you while they beat everything super loudly giving a minor headache to you sometimes.
I personally enjoy:
Willy Wonka: What they mix with chocolate ice cream is lots of choco chips, chocolate pastry, dark chocolate fudge and chocolate stick and beaten to the core to mix well and served in a waffle cup with a stick. Perfect and amazing in taste this becomes a worth trying out for everyone.
Chocolate Over Dose: Ok what they did in this was mixing ice cream scoops with chocolate cake and topped with melting walnut brownie. This is actually a perfect overdose of chocolate and if you are a chocolate lover you will love it for sure.
Nuts Overloaded: Combination of caramel and butterscotch ice cream mixed with roasted almonds, cashews, and chocolate stick and beaten to the fullest. Worth trying for those who like nuts.
Fruit Exotica: Multi-flavored ice cream mixed with fruits and topped with fruits. Well, I personally enjoy when they have seasonal fruits in it especially mangoes.
Fruit Overloaded: I tried out this one and this was superb on trying. What they did was orange velvet cake was mixed with fruit cocktail ice cream and fruits and was superb and mouth watering. I actually liked it a lot.
No matter whatever you try, you will actually love it. So please please try out the place soon and if you are not located in Pune and Bangalore, then Google the other places it is located in India.
Overall this place serves every dessert superb. I would suggest to try it now and I'm sure you will love it for sure.
Well, I will be back with another post about any other place soon.
If you liked the post, please do like, comment and share...
Take Care...
With Love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment