Sunday 7 August 2016

Kala Ghoda Cafe (Mumbai)

Hey, everyone!
I hope all are doing well. So, my next post is about an amazing café situated in a lane of Fort in Mumbai.
So, how I got to this place? Well, after shopping a lot in Colaba my friends decided to lets to this café. And as it was walking distance from where we were, we opted to walk 10 minutes to the café. Well, while looking at the maps you might get confuse with the lane and can get lost and so the same happened with us. We took a wrong lane and walked back till we got to the right one. So after walking more than 15 minutes or so, we were finally in front of the café which looked small in size and but really beautiful.
Kala Ghoda Café, the small board said and I had a smile on a face looking at a café from outside. As soon as we enter I could smell coffee all over, and we took our seats. The interiors were done really well and the staff was really friendly and helpful in choosing the menu.
So after looking a lot at the menu for long we finally ordered:
Espresso with an extra shot: A coffee perfectly brewed by forcing a small amount of boiling water with finely ground coffee beans. Well, my friend likes her espresso that way, so no comments on that. But yes it smelled so good.
Cappuccino with an extra shot: Made with espresso, hot milk, and milk foam, this coffee is very popular for everyone. And my friend liked it strong.
Espresso & Cappuccino
Mochaccino: Made with espresso mixed with hot milk and chocolate. This is one of the coffees I love to have all the time.
Mochaccino
Waffle with dark chocolate sauce: Well who doesn’t love waffles? I love them like anything. Served perfectly with chocolate sauce, this is a must try out when you are in this café.
Waffle with dark chocolate sauce
Cheese & Tomato Sandwich: Well this is something worth trying, cheddar cheese, with sliced tomatoes and mayo on the bread, gives it a perfect taste and a perfect sandwich to try on.
Cheese & Tomato Sandwich
Rosti: Grated potato pancakes with cheddar cheese and roasted veggies in it. This is something really amazing I have ever tasted and loved it like anything. The perfect blend of everything gives the rosti a perfect taste.
Rosti
Spaghetti with tomato sauce: Spaghetti pasta served with freshly made tomato sauce topped with aged Kodai cheese. Well, this was something I thoroughly enjoyed having.
Spaghetti with tomato sauce
Well, my experience with Kala Ghoda Café was just amazing. This is a worth trying café and I’m looking forward to dropping in here back soon.
Well, I will be back with another post about any other place soon.
If you liked this post, then please do like, comment and share…
Take Care...
With Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment