Monday 15 August 2016

Joey's Pizza (Mumbai)

Hello, Everyone!
How are you all? I hope all are perfectly well and good. So here I’m back with my new post. So it’s a restaurant with is famous in Mumbai for its Pizza. Well, who doesn’t love pizza? According to me, Italians have done really a great work by inventing pizza. Coz it is something where you can add loads of toppings and can make it taste superb. I just love pizza a lot and enjoy when my mother cooks it for me, as except cheese she makes it all healthy with whole wheat base and loads of toppings.
Coming up on the restaurant which I’m going to tell about today is JOEY’S Pizza. The best place to have amazing pizzas in Mumbai situated in Andheri and Malad. Well, it serves amazing pizzas and I’m not joking about it. Their pizzas are loaded with toppings and cheese and the options for pizzas are superb.
The service is bit slow but still really nice and helpful in the selection for the order. No matter what time of the week you go, you are going to find waiting. Coming up to food must try:
Super Cheese Garlic Bread: Perfect in taste and loads of cheese, this is something worth trying and superb as an appetizer.
Half-Half Pizza: the Best thing about this is that if you are confused between two pizzas but what to eat one pizza only you can opt for this pizza as they promise to make half-half pizza from the two different choices of pizza.
China Gate: I love paneer and I enjoy having it in my toppings too so when I want my pizza to be in a combination of spices and paneer I prefer this one.
Basically no matter which pizza you order you will definitely going to love it and trust me when I say this, they actually serve the best pizzas in Mumbai. So the waiting is always worth. In pizzas, you can also try Mexican Bonzana, Vegetarian Feast, Popeye Special and you can also try peppy paneer pizza crust sandwich.
I always keep on dropping here or ordering from here whenever I want to indulge myself in pizza. A must try out the place for pizza lovers and perfect on a pocket.
Well, I will be back with another post about any other place soon.
If you liked this post, then please do like, comment and share…
Take Care..
With Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment