Saturday 20 August 2016

Pastry Corner (Pune)

Hello Everyone,
How are you all? Hope all are perfectly fine and enjoying this long weekend. I was thinking a lot about which place shall I talk about today and after thinking a lot, here I’m with a small place with amazing taste, yet again in Pune.
This place is known as Pastry Corner which is a bakery situated near Nal Stop, Erandwane in Pune. I used to visit this place when I was in college and this was a permanent eat out option for me and my friends.
Pastry corner is one of the most known and old shops which I know from 6 years now. A small bakery on the road this is a place where you will find all sorts of tasty bakery items. No matter what you try you will definitely love this place. You can enjoy your food either sitting on the stairs in the bakery or sitting near the mirror wall of the bakery or outside area of the bakery. I love everything they serve in veg here, few must tries of this place which I should share, are:
Manchurian Roll: a mixture of veggies in Manchurian sauce and spices perfectly blended and filled in hot dog bread topped with mayonnaises, this roll gives perfect taste to the roll and makes it a worth trying.
Paneer Submarine: Bread shaped in a submarine way filled with paneer, onion, capsicum and spices topped with cheese and mayonnaises, this is one of the yummy rolls I tried, giving an amazing taste and flavor.
Russian Roll: Veggies mixed with Italian spices and mixed with a sauce and herbs filled in hotdog bread served hot, giving it an amazing flavor and a taste.
Cheesy Corn Roll: One of my favorites, this is the mixture of sweet corns, onion, spices and cheese filled in the bread and topped with mayonnaises, this is one of the worth trying out roll.
Chocolate Mousse: Who doesn’t love mousse and this is something made with perfection and topped with choco chips and greatness of taste.
Choco Balls: Classic choco balls, made with perfect sweetness and taste.
No matter what you try you will definitely love what this place serves. A perfect place for all bakery stuff and a yummy taste is Pastry corner. The best part is that it is very friendly on pockets and makes you return to this place every time.
I drop here whenever I’m near this place and love to order anything which seems new in the menu.
Overall this place serves everything superb. I would suggest to try it now and I'm sure you will love it for sure.
Well, I will be back with another post about any other place soon.
If you liked the post, please do like, comment and share...
Take Care...
With Love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment