Sunday 4 September 2016

Vithal Kamat (All over India)

Hello, Everyone!
Hope all are doing well. For the whole week I kept on thinking what shall be my next post should be about. So, after a lot of searches, I came up with a restaurant which has its chain all over India.
I’m sure many of you will be aware of it totally or heard about it for sure. The name is ‘Vithal Kamat’.
Well, I enjoy the food whenever I try out this place. Talking about the place, Vithal is something which can be found at most of the places; especially you will find it on highways.
Coming up to food no matter whatever you will try, you are going to love it for sure. The service is quick and cleanliness is also commendable. I can’t say about ambience as each place has a different structure and looks.
What I would recommend to must try are:
Mysore Masala Dosa: The crispy dosa with perfect Mysore masala served with chutney and sambhar, this dosa is one of my favorite and I enjoy it whenever I’m having it at Kamat.
Missal Pav: One of the most famous foods in Maharashtra, Missal Pav is a spicy semi-liquid dish served with pav. Missal is a mixture of sprouts, onions, tomatoes and a spicy liquid mixed to it. I personally love this dish. At Kamat, it is something one should try for sure. I so love it and it is worth trying.
Pav Bhaji: I don’t think I need to explain what pav bhaji is but if you want a good, yummy and spicy pav bhaji, you can try it here. All you need to do is when you are at Kamat just order pav bhaji and you will enjoy it for sure.
Cheese Garlic Naan: A perfect cheese garlic naan with Szechwan sauce makes it a perfect thing to try on.
Basically no matter what you try you will love it and remember when you are on the
 highway and if you see Vithal Kamat somewhere near, you can stop by to have something without any hesitation. So do try it.
Well, I will be back with another post about any other place soon.
If you liked the post, please do like, comment and share...
Take Care...
With Love ...


No comments:

Post a Comment