Friday 24 August 2018

Good News Dhaba (Pune)

Hi everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! The weekend is here and so is my new post for you all. Sorry I couldn’t write last weekend as I wasn’t available as I was busy in attending guests and planning for a party for my niece who turned one year old this Monday. So today, I am going to share my experience with a restaurant which I visited this Monday to celebrate my niece’s birthday.
So we all went to the restaurant name Good News Dhaba located in Yerwada, Pune. Soft music and superb catchy ambience is the first thing anyone would notice. Made in a way of dhaba, along with the quotes that you generally find behind the trucks; this place is unique in its own way. Lights put up with either wok or glass bottles along with the wooden khatiyas (that you find in actual dhabas) hanging from the ceiling.

Overall the ambience is perfectly amazing. The service is really quick and the staff is really very helpful. Good in the budget this place has its own charm in the mall. They do serve Jain food as well, I got to know this because my mother had a fast on Monday because of the Sawaan season and she decided to have Jain food as she was fasting and wasn’t supposed to eat onion and garlic. But the jain food which was served to her was as scrumptious as the rest of the food.
Talking about the food, what we ordered?
Paneer Tikka: Soft Paneer along with tomatoes, onion and capsicum marinated in the tikka and curd paste and roasted in tandoor to the perfection these tikkas are perfectly cooked for the scrumptious taste of the marination and the tikkas covered in it.
Paneer De Sholey: A mix of paneer and other veggies mixed with spices and stuffed in bread and deep fried, this dish is simple yet unique in its own way. They taste of this starter was more relative to bread roll, just that the mixture had paneer stuffing rather than potatoes in it.
Jeera Alu: The simple recipe yet the perfect one for someone like me who loves potato. Perfect in spices this is the exactly simplest yet something I love to order when I can.
Shahi Paneer (Jain): White gravy made up of dry fruits and cream little sweet in taste and mixed with soft paneer cubes this tasted as good and delicious as the rest of the food we ordered.
Paneer Lababdar: Mix of the veggies and paneer in the yellow gravy this is something I loved thoroughly as the spices were so perfect and the taste was heavenly. The right amount of all the spices and the creamy texture of the gravy gives it the perfect punch of flavours.
Dal Tadka: As simple as it looks I would say as a Punjabi restaurant dhaba this should have its perfection which you get in Punjab and so I must say that the dal tadka was as perfect as I could get it in Punjab.
Sarson Da Saag & Makke Di Roti: This was the special demand of my jiju (brother-in-law) and so we ordered it and every bit of it was worth the order. The sarson da saag was made to the perfection and the scrumptious flavours of it made me feel as if I was transferred to Punjab for the perfect taste of it. The rotis were perfectly tandoor cooked and were still somewhere in between soft and crispy the exact way I like my rotis.
Malai Kulfi: Have you tasted malai kulfi which once a bicycle guy used to sell on the pan leaf? That kulfi used to taste heavenly and had amazing taste. Perfect in sweet and perfect in milky creamy texture. The kulfi here was as tasty as that kulfi I used to get on the pan leaf when I was a kid.
Overall my experience here was simply amazing and the food served here is so so scrumptious and perfectly delightful. The flavours of the food here are rich in taste and are really worth having a meal here. I would recommend everyone who has not been to this place yet to just try it out once and I’m sure you will love it. If you like good music along with good ambience and good food then visit here.


If you like this post then please do share and comment your views below.

No comments:

Post a Comment