Saturday 4 August 2018

Chai La (Pune)

Hi everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! The weekend is here and so is my new post for you all. So, today I will share with you my experience with a place which provides Chai in style. Well, I am talking about Chai La located in Kharadi, Pune.

This little joint is famous for the chai they serve. The ambience is quite ok and nothing fancy mostly crowded this place does serves snacks but the main attraction is their chai. Heard a lot about it I happened to visit here last week with my family. It was damn crowded and I realized that this is just famous for the chai they serve. So I went to the place where the whole making process was going on and noticed that they were serving tandoori chai. 


We placed our order and the chai got served in kulhaad. The taste is exactly what you get at tapris but the main attraction was the making process. They claim that they invented the tandoori chai which I can’t comment on. But all I can say is that it is worth a try. The best and worthy part is to see the making process of it.

Overall my experience here was good and I would recommend everyone who has not been to this place yet to just try it out once and I’m sure you will love it. If you are not a tea lover then you can get coffee as well in the same process and I will suggest to better see the process live to enjoy it further.
If you like this post then please do share and comment your views below.

No comments:

Post a Comment