Saturday 11 August 2018

Chor Bizarre (Lavasa)

Hi everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! The weekend is here and so is my new post for you all. So, today I will share with you my experience with a place where I went recently. So, for a weekend gateway, my family decided to visit Lavasa for a day. We were super hungry when we reached there and wanted to eat north Indian cuisine. So we went to this place known as Chor Bizarre in Lavasa.
The ambience was beautiful, catchy and very attractive, soft music was playing in the background, everything about the place was unique in its own way. Each and everything was different, I mean not a single table and chair matched with each other; even the cutleries that were placed on the table were different from each other. The service was quick and the staff was very helpful with everything. As we had a small baby with us, they took personal care of her comfort as well.

Talking about the food, what we ordered?
Daal Chor B’Zar: Authentic dal makhani that they serve here by the name of Dal Chor B’Zar is worth trying. They say that it is cooked in tandoor overnight, if that is true it is 1000% worth having. The aromatic and rich flavour of the dal and the perfection with which it is made is just amazing.
Kadhai Paneer: Paneer and veggies cooked in rich tomato gravy tempered with coriander seeds and red chillies, this had an amazing buttery taste with soft panner and rich flavours.
Subz Jalfrezi: Fresh veggies with a mix of sliced tomatoes and onions with their secret spices and a hint of yellow gravy this is one of the best-mixed veg subzi I have had recently.
Assorted Bread Basket: A basket mix of butter naan, butter roti, rumali roti, missi roti and stuffed kulcha, this is the best thing to order for trying everything in their bread menu. The Naan they served were the best according to me. The softest and buttery naan I had recently.

Overall my experience here was simply amazing and the north Indian food served here is one of the best north Indian foods I have had recently. The flavours of the food here is so rich and so so good that I would love to come back to Lavasa just to eat here.
I would recommend everyone who has not been to this place yet to just try it out once and I’m sure you will love it. This place is perfect for north Indian food when you are busy roaming in Lavasa.
If you like this post then please do share and comment your views below.

No comments:

Post a Comment