Saturday 14 July 2018

Spice Factory (Pune)

Hi everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! The weekend is here and so is my new post for you all. So, today I will share with you my experience with a place where I went to celebrate my birthday. Well, I am talking about Spice Factory located in Karadi, Pune.
The ambience was beautiful, live music was playing in the background, the service was very slow but the food was really tasty.
Talking about the food, what we ordered?
Daal Tadka: A perfect tadka over the tuwar dal it tasted just amazing. The taste was good and the perfect amount of spice that was needed in it.
Kadhai Paneer: A perfect blend of spices with nice red gravy with veggies and paneer, which tasted good.
Butter Roti: It was soft and tasty and perfectly cooked
Overall my experience here was simply amazing and I would recommend everyone who has not been to this place yet to just try it out once and I’m sure you will love it. If you like live music along with good ambience and good food then visit here.
If you like this post then please do share and comment your views below.

No comments:

Post a Comment