Saturday 7 July 2018

Marrakesh (Pune)

Hi everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! The weekend is here and so is my new post for you all. So, today I will share with you my experience with a place I happened to visit just by chance and well trust me it was worth a visit. I am talking about Marrakesh located on various places.
The ambience was ok nothing superb about it. It was clean and the service was ok, they serve both veg and non-veg here and is famous for north Indian and Mughlai food.
Talking about the food, what we ordered?
Paneer Tikka: Trust me when I say, I have tried so many places but nothing bits the paneer tikka I had here. The perfect texture and scrumptious taste, the tikkas here are just amazing.
Kadhai Paneer: A perfect blend of spices and smooth gravy along with veggies and softest panner as if it is butter. Just amazing.

Butter Naan: Softest naan I have ever had is all that I can say for this.
Overall my experience here was simply amazing and I would recommend everyone who has not been to this place yet to just try it out once and I’m sure you will love it. If you love north Indian food and have never tried Marrakesh, then please try I can bet you will forget the food of everywhere else. It is that tasty.
If you like this post then please do share and comment your views below.

No comments:

Post a Comment