Saturday 21 July 2018

Shreeji's - The Fusion Kitchen (Mumbai)

Hi everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! The weekend is here and so is my new post for you all. So, today I will share with you my experience with a place which creates the fusion of Indian chaat and Italian food. Yes you heard me right and trust me it tastes out of the world. I am talking about Shreeji’s The Fusion Kitchen located at Borivali, Mumbai.
This is a small pull cart stall near chamunda circle road but the fusion food served here is worth trying atleast once.
Talking about the food, what we ordered?
Pizza Punch: Pani puri’s puri is filled with pizza sauce, veggies and loads of cheese and herbs this takes super yummy. I was on cloud nine after having this really delicious version of chaat and pizza.
Extravaganza: Sevpuri with a twist I shall say. It is topped with veggies, sauces, spices, panner, cheese, mayonnaise and herbs. One of the most guilt feeling you get when you have this if you are on diet. Coz this is the tastiest thing I have ever had. Loaded with calories yet so tempting that you can resist.
Panini: Another twisted version of sevpuri is this. Here you get veggies which are marinated in a secret sauce which the chef didn’t like to share, added with paneer, double cheese, mayonnaise and herbs. This is just the best version of Panini I have had in so long.
Overall my experience here was mind-blowing and I would recommend everyone who has not been to this place yet to just try it out once and I’m sure you will love it.
If you like this post then please do share and comment your views below.

No comments:

Post a Comment