Sunday 17 July 2016

The Third House (Mumbai)

Hello Everyone,
Today I’m going to tell you about a place I totally love to have food from. Actually, I should say, there is one dish in a particular cause of which I love this place.

The 3rd House’ as it is named is located in Andheri, Mumbai. Basically, before visiting this place personally, I used to place a home delivery order and no matter what I order from Chinese to Italian to Punjabi, everything used to taste amazingly perfect. So I had an imagination about this place as a nice restaurant. No, I actually didn’t check the details on zomato, except the menu.
Then, one day my friends decided to drop at this place, as we were having an after party hunger. The best part about this place is that it remains open from evening to late night, maximum by 3am or so.  So we went to this place around 12:30am, and all my imagination about the place gone somewhere far away. It was just a small shop, no sitting facilities, nothing. They provide takeaway, home delivery and those who want to have it there itself can keep the use and throw plates on the vehicle they arrived from. Well, my friends told me that we will have desi sliders and that is something one should definitely try out. Desi Sliders was on my list and I didn’t want to have a home delivery for that.
So, what is Desi Slider actually?
It is a stuffed cheese naan with the choice of filling we want to choose from the given options, served with green chutney and onion.
So we ordered:
Kadai Paneer:- Well, how shall I describe it. It was outstanding and such a perfect taste it had. The taste of Kadhai Paneer with the perfect mix of spices and flavors stuffed in the naan with cheese and then cooked to perfection in the tandoor and served with a melting butter dancing on the slider with yummy green chutney. I was in love with it.
 Paneer Tikka Masala:- Well this was exactly what I can say an actual Paneer Tikka is, with a small difference i.e., that it is stuffed in a naan. The smoking flavor of grilled paneer tikka with a perfect mix of the royal spiced gravy gave the slider a unique taste and a must have.
I then realized why the Desi Sliders are the specialty of ‘The Third House’. A must must must have that it is and the way they make it, is bliss. I love dropping here whenever I crave to have desi sliders and this place never disappoints me ever.
Trust me, just try out desi sliders here with the fillings of your choice and I bet you will love it for sure.
Yes, you can try anything else too from their huge menu and you won’t be disappointed at all, but the desi sliders are a must have and to die for.
I would love to drop to this place again and again...
Will be back soon...
And if you liked this post, then please do like, share and comment...
Till then...
Take care…
With Love…

No comments:

Post a Comment