Saturday 30 September 2017

Grandmamma's Cafe (Mumbai)

Hi, everyone...
I'm back with another post... Hope I didn't make you all wait for long, unlike last time. So, how are you all, hope all fine! Today, I will be sharing with you all one of the most amazing experience I had recently. I wanted to try Grandmamma's Cafe for so long and recently got a chance when my childhood friend asked me to meet her in that cafe as she was in town and I happily agreed. So we met at the Dadar branch of Grandmamma's and I had this huge childlike smile.
The interior was beautifully done and you will definitely fall in love with the ambience the way it is made. The staff was really nice, helpful and friendly.
So what we ordered?
Cafe Mocha: My favourite type of coffee as it contains chocolate in it and I love it. Here it was made to the perfection.
Caramel Hazelnut Frappe: A perfect blend of coffee, caramel, hazelnut and chocolate, this Frappe was amazing in taste.
Veg baked lasagna: my first experience with lasagna and it was scrumptious... I was in love with the flavours and taste it had instantly. Perfectly cooked with amazing flavours this became my favourite dish.
Mashed potatoes: One of the yummiest mashed potatoes I have eaten is here... It was perfectly cooked and was simply amazing. 
Mac and Cheese:
the best Mac and Cheese in town is served here... The classic old school recipe of Mac and Cheese is what you will get here, it is exactly how mom might make, it is just perfect...
Overall, I just love this place and in love with the food, they serve here. No doubt why they named it Grandmamma's, coz the taste you get it here is exactly what you might get when your grandma cooks for you.
Will love to drop in here again soon...
If you liked this post then please do like, comment and share...
Will be back with another post on some other place soon...
Till then take care...
With love...

No comments:

Post a Comment