Saturday 16 September 2017

Bohemian Brew Cafe (Mumbai)

Hi everyone...
Firstly, I am really very sorry for not been active for past one month and that is something should be appreciated. I won't give explanations but would request for your forgiveness...
So, how are you all, hope all fine! Today, I will be sharing with you all one of the most amazing experience I had recently.
So, recently I went to this place called Bohemian Brew Cafe located in Khar, Mumbai for a friends gathering.
Ambience here is really nicely done, with all soothing lights and nice music and the staff is really helpful and friendly.
What we ordered?
Margherita Pizza: honestly I prefer with loaded with toppings and cheese, but classic Margherita pizza is also welcome as it is PIZZA afterall. Perfect thin crust with the blend of pizza sauce with a tangy and little spicy in taste, loaded with cheese. This was a perfect Margherita pizza.
Veg Greek Salad: Fresh salad bowl loaded with kale, iceberg lettuce leaves, cherry tomatoes, olive onion and feta cheese with dressing this was one of the yummy salad I had in long.
Mushroom Pasta: Well, elergic to mushrooms I could taste this but according to my friends this was really nice and worth having.
Grilled Vegetables cheese sandwich: exotic vegetables grilled and then tossed with little seasoning stuffed in fat bread loaded with cheese and served with French fries and dip, this is one of the tastiest and different sandwich I had tried in long...
Mushroom Avacado Salad: Another fresh bowl of salad with looked superb but I couldn't taste.
Overall, this place serves really amazing food and you can also get Hookah as well. I enjoyed my experience here and would definitely drop here soon for trying out something else from the menu.
If you liked this post, then please do like, comment and share.
I will be back with another post soon...
Till then take care...
With Love....

1 comment: