Sunday 4 December 2016

Big Chill (Delhi)

Hello, Everyone!
I want to cover my eyes by my hands for the delay I made again. What to do, my work is keeping me busy. So, I ask for the forgiveness and share with you another post. This place is known for its amazing food they serve in Delhi.
Big Chill, located in the Khan Market is known for its scrumptious pasta, desserts, and shakes. Talking about the ambiance, very nicely made, the restaurant is located on the 1st & 2nd floor, with warm and soothing lights and nice terrace and filmy posters everywhere. The service is quick and nice and the staff is friendly and helpful.
Coming up to food what we ordered-
Penne Pomorodo: Penne pasta mixed with red sauce and sun dried tomatoes, mixed with herbs and spices gives a creamy and delicious texture and taste to the dish.
Fusilli with Mushroom and White Sauce: A must have here is this dish as the white sauce is made to the perfection and is worth having. If you don’t like mushrooms then it can be changed to the veggie of your choice. The perfect cheesiness and creamy flavor of white sauce make this a perfect dish.
Malted Chocolate: It's 1000 times worth having this shake. A perfect blend of chocolate and thick milk gives a rich flavor to this shake.
Overall this place is worth for perfect Italian delight and it's worth trying out if you are in Delhi. A much tryout, I must say.
Well, I will be back with another post about any other place soon…
If you liked this post, please do like, comment and share…
Take care…
With Love…


No comments:

Post a Comment