Saturday 16 June 2018

99 Pancakes (Mumbai & Pune)

Hi everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! The weekend is here and so is my new post for you all. So, today I will share with you my experience with a place I go to whenever I crave for pancakes. If you don’t know then I am talking about 99 pancakes.
The service was quick and it looked clean and hygienic to me. The ambience is very catchy and the fragrance of pancakes is amazing. No matter what you order you get a box full of some 9-12 coin-sized pancakes and you will just love it.
Talking about the food, what all we have tried?
Maple Lady: the classic style pancakes where you get pancakes with maple syrup and butter on it. If you like this style then it is worth a try.
Mini Mango Mania: served with fresh mangoes and cream cheese along with chips sprinkled on it, this is something I really liked here. Never tried the mix of fruit and pancake before, this was better than what I expected.
Choco Rolls: Served with chocolate flakes, brownie chunks and chocolate sauce this is simply heaven for all chocolate lovers.
Overall my experience here was amazing and I would recommend everyone who has not been to this place yet to just try it out once and I’m sure you will love it. If you love pancakes then do drop in here to try it out and I am sure you gonna love it.
If you like this post then please do share and comment your views below.

No comments:

Post a Comment