Tuesday 11 July 2017

Happy 1st Birthday!

Hi, Everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! Today is the 1st birthday of Yummy Safar! Yuppi! The blog turned one today! So I after a little help from all you readers whom I asked what they would like me to write about, the majority of you all suggested me to write about my most go to snack! So, here I’m celebrating the 1st birthday of Yummy Safar, by sharing the places which serve the amazing sandwiches in town. Yes, you get me right! Sandwiches are my most go to snack.
So let’s begin! 
Photo Credit: Google Images

Subway: Well, if you don’t know this, then let me tell you that the subs served by Subway are actually a sandwich! One of the best places to have sandwich is Subway, just drop in, and make your own sandwich by just telling them which bread you want and what all you want to add to it and how you want your sub to be and they will make it exactly the way you tell them. My all time favourite here is Hara Bhara Kabab in Multigrain bread.
Sandwizzaa: The original shop is situated near Santa Cruz station west, however, they have now opened their branches in some other places too. Just drop in here and try any sandwich and I bet you will fall in love with it. Activity toast is good here, I personally love the veg mayonnaise toast as it tastes really amazing. The chutney served along with the sandwiches are really yummy and worth asking for more. Also, the veg grill is really delicious and too filling here.
Breadkraft: Located in Lokhandwala, this place is famous for the rolls they serve, but the sandwiches here are worth trying too. The jumbo grill sandwiches have some really good options and my personal favourite here is Veg Szechwan paneer cheese grill. Yes as the name suggests, this is really heavy and filling and also mouthwateringly delicious. If you are in Lokhandwala and feeling super hungry then you know what you can try at Breadkraft!
Bachelors: Located near Charni Road Station, Bachelors is one of the most famous food joints among Mumbaikars. You will find people standing near the shop late at night waiting for their order or eating what they ordered. Famous for their thick shakes, Bachelors also serve some really amazing Sandwiches in town. Try their simple Veg masala cheese grill and I know the simple one as it sounds, the tastiest you will get. The masala is made with utter love I guess as that alone enhance the taste of the sandwich to another level.
Sandwich Cart: Ok, I still don't remember the name of this sandwich seller, but you will quickly understand whom I’m talking about. Well, it is located exactly opposite to Mithibai College, where you find the best vada pav and dosas. That shop for sandwiches is one of the places which do serve really yummy sandwiches loaded with butter and spicy chutney. My all-time favourite here is Paneer Cheese Grill. That is one of the best I find here and love to have it my way. Yes, I customise the sandwich according to me.
Balaji Sandwich (Vaasu Sandwich): Located at S.V.Road near Cineplex, Goregaon, this place is known as Vaasu Sandwichwala. The crowd near this place will make you easily locate this small shop. Sandwiches here are blessings for those who love sandwiches. Their All India Sandwich is my favorite and also AK47 sandwich is worth trying. You have to wait for your sandwich if its crowded but its always worth waiting for sandwiches here.
Lucky Sandwich: Located near Vile Parle station west, you can easily locate this small shop, just look for the most crowded little shop at the corner and you will locate it. Hardly at 5 mins walking distance from the station, they help in killing your hunger by serving some really amazing sandwiches here. I love the chilli cheese toast and veg masala cheese toast. Yes, I love cheese a lot. But honestly, there chilli cheese toast and veg masala cheese toast are worth having.
Photo Credit: Google Images
Jai Maharashtra Sandwiches and Dosas: Located in Sundar Nagar in Malad, this small shop is exactly next to Jumbo King and is very famous among the people who know the place. They serve a huge variety of Sandwiches and Dosas and are worth having. The Chilli Milli Sandwich and the noodle sandwich are one of my favourite here and are too spicy to have. So if you are not a big fan of spicy food then please try something else.
Anna Sandwich: Again, I’m not sure about the name as I never noticed it, but this sandwich cart is the only sandwich cart you will find in the Sundar Nagar Garden with some other Chaat stalls. I call it Anna Sandwich because the uncle who makes it is called Anna by everyone. So yes, they serve really simple sandwiches but the best ones. My all time favourite here is Masala Toast as it is the most delicious yet simple sandwich I have tried in that area.
Vasant Sandwich Corner: Located on MG Road, near the City Centre Signal in Goregaon, this is a small cart serving a variety of sandwiches and are really amazing. The chutney they serve along with the sandwiches is really yummy. I won’t share my favourite as I love every sandwich they serve here.
Overall, each and every single place I mentioned above are my selected favourite and I thoroughly love them. If you haven’t tried them yet then please go and try. You can ask me anything you want to know about the places in the comment box below.
Well, I’m very happy to celebrate my blog’s first birthday by sharing my favourite sandwich places. I will be back with another post soon.
Till then take care…
With Love…

No comments:

Post a Comment