Friday 10 March 2017

On the House Cafe (Mumbai)

Hi, everyone!
How are you all? Hope all well! Today I’m feeling really nice as I’m publishing my new post as promised and didn’t miss it this week. So what is my post is all about today? Undoubtedly a café I happen to try out a few days back and fell in love with. Located on Chincholi Bunder Road Malad west is a small café named as ‘On the House Café’, next to café chokolade.
So I often drop into café chokolade for their yummy chocolate milkshake and noticed this café but never tried. But then a few days back I dropped in here to give it a try.
It’s a small café with a nice ambience and good service, the staff is friendly and helpful, also the service is quick the place is neat and they conducts a burger challenge once in a while. After checking the menu for so long, I finally ended up ordering few things.
What all we tried? (All means me and my friends)
Veg cheese Burger: A burger of its own kind this became a worth trying for me. Served with potato wedges, this had amazing flavours of spices and veggie patty cooked to perfection topped with veggies and sautéed onions. This became my immediate favourite.
Cajun Spiced Potato Wedges: Normal potato wedges tossed in Cajun spice served with a dip, this had a unique taste of its own.
Pasta Arrabiata: Red sauce cooked to perfection mixed with veggies and topped with penne pasta served with grated cheese and garlic bread, this pasta has a perfect texture and taste of arrabbiata sauce with the right amount of tangy and spicy taste to it.
Paneer Tikka Pizza: Thin crust pizza loaded with veggies, paneer tikka and spicy sauce making it totally Indian yet Italian this pizza has its own unique tasty flavours worth tasting.
Overall I had an amazing experience here and the best part was the presentation of each and everything that was served to us as this is one thing I always look forward and this is something which makes you feel good about the food. I would love to drop in here someday for Burger and Pasta for sure.
Hope you like this post and if so then please please please do like, comment and share.
Will be back with another post soon.
Till then take care…
With Love…

No comments:

Post a Comment